Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My How Time Flies....

A few days ago I was on FB and saw a friend's post about jokingly trying to bring MySpace back well my interest was sparked and earlier today I took a trip to my MySpace and after about ten minutes of trying to remember my password I was in!
My last activity was more than two years ago so unsurprisingly it took me awhile to figure out how things are working there now since everything has changed. My verdict? It's still unappealing and I won't be going back anytime soon!
The reason I'm even bringing this up is because I found some pictures I took and hadn't seen in a while that I actually like so I'm sharing!





1. The view from the plane over Orlando going to the RT convention a couple years ago.
2. A friend jumping off a rather large snow bank in town up in northern Maine.
3. Just some flowers, a blue sky, and a bug.
4. Can't remember if it's a sunrise or a sunset... either way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment