Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday Five

In an attempt to start blogging more I've decided to do some weekly blogging things. So here is my first Friday Five. Where I'll answer 5 random questions every Friday (hoping I remember) along with some other lovely bloggers.



1. What movie do you love to quote?
Though I can recite a few movies word for word, I don't really have a favorite movie that I quote often. So I guess I'll have to say Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, the line, "Your mom goes to college" is classic. 

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
If I dirtbike counts than I've driven one. But a real one? I know my uncles and father had owned some bikes so I may have when I was a lot younger.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? 
I love being cozy on the couch and loosing myself in a book or just thinking while listening to the rain hit the roof. The sound of thunderstorms is one of my favorite things.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I really don't know about this one. It sounds horrible, because it is, but I have a hard time showing appreciation for gifts that I don't like. Not that I'm not grateful that someone thought of me, but I'm kind of disappointed that they wasted their money on something that I'll never use. So I guess small gifts.... if I know what it is ahead of time ;p


5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
I often lose track of what day it is. Many times I think it's one day while it's really another. It's horrible for work because I think I'm suppose to be there at another time than when I'm actually in.




1 comment:

  1. Fun blog...glad I stumbled across you.

    It's hard to blog often but making it into a bit of a game is fun!

    And I'm with you about gifts...I feel the same way if someone spent money on something I can't use...makes me feel bad so I just try and go with the old saying...'it's the thought that counts.'

    if you feel like it, visit my blog
    http://christine-warner.com/

    ReplyDelete