Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tea Time and other British Things...

Turkey, cranberry and brie quiche.
Scone, clotted cream and jam.

cute little chicken tea cozy
Mrs. Bridges Pantry is a new discovery of mine, it's a lovely little place to go and enjoy a little pot of tea (they have many varieties to choose from) and scones and clotted cream one of new favortie things ever. I seriously like it so much I wish I could get clotted cream from the grocery, but alas I can't.
I also wish this place wasn't 1+ hours away from me so I could there more often!
I had that quiche up there it was good but apparently I still don't like brie and probably never will.
There's also a state reservation park right down the road. It's so nice to be able to get out into nature even if it was only for an hour or so. I would have stayed in that park all day if I hadn't had to get back for work.

Until next time
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment