Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday 13

HA!
       In honor of the holiday (for some) coming up this weekend I'm giving you 13 extraordinary eggs.
When I was younger coloring eggs was always one of my favorite things to do around this time of the year, though my decorating skills were no where near what you're about to see, the farthest I ever went was coloring on the eggs with crayons before dipping them. Now that I'm older I don't really get into decorating eggs for Easter much but I can honestly say these 13 designs have inspired me... maybe they'll do the same for you :)

Fun Colors:
original post on these lovely eggs here



Marbelized Eggs tutorial here
Neon Dyed



silk dyed tut here.... soo cool
tut here :)



Landscape eggs. May take a while but worth it!








Link to post and tut




Natural Dye eggs:


These are amazing. Tutorial ahead!


Another great tutorial

Not Your Average Egg:

Paper punch eggs. Time consuming but lovely


colorful thread eggs


wooden eggs. simple. beautiful
paper mache eggs. Definitly check out this tutorial!!





























Hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful Easter... or just a great Sunday!

-Adele

find more Thursday 13's here

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty. You don't hear of many people dying eggs down this end of the world. We tend to prefer the chocolate kind :)

    ReplyDelete