Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday 13 Summer Movies

My First Thursday Thirteen ever!
Here's a compiled list of movies that I've gone to see this summer, as it's now August I'm considering the main part of the summer over, even though there are still a few movies coming out that I would like to see.

Top 13 Movies I've Seen This Summer.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2: The movie that marked the end of an era. I can't deny that I'm sad that it's over. I grew up with Harry Potter and hold the story very close to heart. At least we still have the books (and can re-watch the movies) and Pottermore!
2. Super 8
3. Horrible Bosses
4. The Hangover 2
5. Captain America
6. Thor
7. Fast Five
8. Arthur
9. Cowboys and aliens
10. X-Men First Class
11. Winnie the Pooh
12. Mr. Popper’s Penguins
13. Bad teacher

See more Thursday 13's here

5 comments:

  1. That's twelve more movies than I've seen. Saw the final HP last weekend, and hope to see Cowboys & Aliens next weekend (other plans for this coming weekend). Those are the only two i really wanted to see this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super 8, Thor and Cowboys and Aliens are my favorites so far this summer. All great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lot of movies but there's a discount Tuesday and with how hot it's been around here it's nice to just be able to sit back, relax and enjoy some movies!

    Cowboys and Aliens was really good. Hope you enjoy it when you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I've seen 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 & 10, with plans to see Cowboys and Aliens this weekend. That gives us a great deal in common, love it!

    Happy T13,

    ~Xakara
    13 Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I've actually seen a few of those! 1, 8 and 13 (just watched it tonight) and still want to see 3, 4 and 12...

    ReplyDelete